update

The video got up to 100 views and someone subscribed to my videos that I've never met nor heard of... no message or anything included. I checked what groups he belonged to and there were "pregnant belly lovers" and whatnot. They claim to be clean, but I mean... seriously who sits around all day and just innocently watches videos of pregnant strangers. Needless to say, he's been blocked. It freaked me out so it's friends and family only now. I think I might change some security settings for my blog too. I'll let you all know. ::shudders::

To Josh: I'm sorry babe! At least I caught them and blocked them in pretty decent time. :/

Comments

Pam said…
Creepy, creepy, creepy!
When I was very pregnant with Lizzie I left the grocery store with 4-year-old Peter by the hand. Some slimy guy followed us to the car and asked if I wanted help with the cart full of groceries. I said no, and then he gave me one of those up and down leering looks and made a lewd comment about how I got pregnant. I left the groceries, ran back into the store, and the manager and two other guys chased the guy down. What a pervert. Then again, I was probably asking for it, wearing my big, ultra sexy, baggy tent-like maternity shirt... sheesh.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing