Tristan Pictures

Tristan's been sleeping through the night almost every night still. Right now he's cutting a few top teeth. He seems to be taking it all in stride, but sometimes I can tell he's in pain. He's getting really good at pulling up to standing and I think he will be standing on his own in the next month, maybe even walking!

He's a big goofball, always laughing and smiling. He loves gnawing on solid foods, which has me on Mommy high alert status. The other day I gave him an apple slice and some peanut butter. Dang... he was in heaven. I had to take the apple away when he somehow achieved an actual bite. He was rather angry, but he got over it pretty quickly :)

Comments

Britni said…
He is soooo cute and looks so much like you Allie!!In the second picture he is making a face that you make when you're being silly! I love it! It is fun to see things like that in your kids.

He is such a happy baby and also is a very good eater. His hair is just growing like crazy! He will be getting his 1st big boy cut before you know it, although I'm sure you don't want to think about that milestone yet!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing