What to do what to do

I received an email from an old friend the other day. There is going to be a tribute ceremony for Trista on May 28th in DC. Josh and I are going to drive up from Ohio and attend. I can't decide whether or not I should bring Tristan. Would the family want to meet him? Is it too much driving for him to handle? Would it be a bad idea to bring a 7-mo old baby to a ceremony like that? I guess I could just bring a picture, but I see this little scene playing out in my head where I introduce him to Trista's family and he somehow makes them feel better. I look at him and can see Trista sometimes, maybe they would feel the same way. I can't decide what to do. What do you all think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
definitely take him. it would mean the world to them to meet him. :)
Britni said…
Personally I think it would be wonderful to introduce Tristan to Trista's family & I am sure they would be very moved.

How long is the drive? At 6 months old We drove Ava along with Paris to Chicago with my Mom & sis & it was a long drive. Ava slept almost the entire way. If she wasn't sleeping she was happily jabbering :D Sometimes they will just surprise you! Good luck on making the right decision for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing