6am Yoga

This morning I couldn't fall back asleep after Josh got up at 5. I made coffee and putted around. I wanted to make some breakfast, but wanted to wait until the boys got up. I decided I should just go lay back down. I was flipping through the channels and lo and behold I find Yoga. Apparently on Oxygen at 6am they "Inhale" so I got up and did me some yoga. Yoga is pretty difficult, but I loved it! Also 6am is a great time for me to exercise. Josh is at PT and doesn't get back until around 7 (when Yoga is over), the kids are still asleep. I even had time to take a relaxing shower and blog! I don't have a Wii fit yet, but I would much rather do yoga on there (no commercials). I am determined to get back into shape. I'm not talking about losing weight. I just want to be strong again... and toned. My goal is to drop 2 inches from my waist in one month. It's about time I got rid of the baby flab. I miss my abs. I've been doing crunches and sit-ups and leg lifts during the day while we're up in Noah's room watching Spongebob. Sweatin' to Spongebob haha. If I can drop these inches, it will be just in time for the formal military ball Josh and I have to attend. I wanna look hot! Yeah I look hot now, but I can be hotter ;) hahaha. I feel so great!! Yay exercise!

OK everyone it's your job to keep me in check. Be my accountability and ask me every once in awhile how Yoga is going. I am a self-motivator, but I have my moments.

Comments

Amalia said…
Yay yoga! I have been talking about getting back into myself! I challenge you to a 2 inches off challenge! hehe. I got hooked on yoga when I was in San Antonio. I also use yoga breathing and "sprout streches" to calm matthew out of a fit. I make him shake it out and take a deep breath. Its the best technique I have. :)
Allison said…
I accept your challenge!

That's a great idea, using Yoga techniques on a temper tantrum! I bet it works like a charm. I've always done the deep breathing with Noah when he's really upset. I'm going to have to try having him stretch out or something to calm down. At the end of the day he's a crazy whirlwind!
Amalia said…
I used it to put Matthew to bed when we were in the hotel room. It was awsome! If you go to sproutonline.com they have sprout stretches.
Haley Elizabeth said…
That is awesome your are motivated to do that. Once I have baby #2 you need to tell me your secrets to getting back in shape. I know I will need them! Good luck!! I have never done yoga before. I heard it is really hard, but very rewarding.
boofyjo said…
Was he playing the good music? I tuned into his show when I heard Mustang Sally. I was like, "Really? Mustang Sally and yoga?"

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing