Pendleton-King Park Revisited

Last time I tried to take Josh to see Pendleton-King Park it was closed so we went back out today. We didn't stay too long because it was another hot Georgia day and the gnats were driving us CRAZY. There was a new playground there that Noah really loved. Bosley loved it, Tristan loved it, I loved it... we always love being out :) I think Josh had fun too, especially when we pulled up to the pond so he could play with the fishes (haha). We're just big kids.


ALSO!!! I have some exciting news.... No, I'm not pregnant. Well at least I don't think I am. I haven't taken a test in awhile. ANYWAY... Tristan is starting to walk!! He is taking a few steps at a time and is struggling his little butt off to try and stand upright from sitting without any support. He's getting pretty good! I tried to get a video, but for whatever reason he will only walk to me. He also has a tendency to get so dang excited that he won't stand up and catch his balance before taking off. Tristan does that typical baby walk. He sticks his chest out, throws his arms back and basically just squeals as he dives towards someone, while kinda moving his legs hahaha. I love it :)

Comments

Britni said…
Looks like a lot of fun. I seriously love being outdoors. I know it sounds nuts but I really did take the girls to the park about 5 times a week before I started watching Drake. Now we are down to 3 times week with walks around our neighborhood. I just get antsy and so do the girls. I have started taking the girls to the library after Drake gets picked up. I love just soaking in that time alone with them, as much as I love Drake & all....I miss the time with just them.

Anyways Yay for Tristan I am so excited for him! He is going to be running full speed in no time! Ember climbs the couch everyday now and fell off today & bumped her nose. This monkey stage is exhausting! I wonder if Tristan will be a monkey too?
Jen said…
Oh you better take a test..that way i wont be the only one with 3 kids!!! And how exciting on the walking, Paige just started walking 2 weeks ago. I am so relieved it would have been hard to carry her and the new baby.
Michelle said…
I was cracking up at the video in Noah's room. Noah tries to push Tristan away from the table in the normal "brotherly" fashion and then says, "Hey Tristan is standing up! Good job Tristan". LOL
Amalia said…
I love going to parks. I think I will make a trip to the park this week. That park looks B.A. I love baby walking, or toddling. Its adorible. Congrats Tristan!
Amalia said…
BTW is that Noah's old shirt on Tristan? I remember you saying that Noah had a shirt just like Matthew's. And well, that shirt is just like Matthew's. I love that shirt.
Haley Elizabeth said…
Yeah Tristan! That is so exciting he's walking. I remember the baby walk for the first time. It's so adorable.
We havent' gotten out to much this summer other then swimming b/c it's so darn hot. I hope it starts cooling down so we can take her to the park and walks. I really need to start walking so I don't gain 100 lbs for this pregnancy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing