Yoga Day 2

I actually woke up this morning at 6am and did my Yoga. My alarm is set for 5:50am every day this week (except for the weekends) so I hope I can reach my goal.

In other, even less interesting news I am going to clean like a madwoman today. I notice that when I wake up early and exercise I have a lot more energy to get things done during the day. I also tend to get out fairly early to do my errands. Unfortunately I found out yesterday that Sam's Club isn't open to regular folk until 10am. Lesson learned.

Comments

Amalia said…
Good for you, I think I will make the attempt to do yoga today as well! I missed my cycling class today, I was feeling pretty exhausted. no excuse though!
Haley Elizabeth said…
Good job keeping it up for day #2. I use to have to do 6 am aerobics for Dance Team at Mount Union. UG! IT was the hardest thing ever. I use to walk there with my eyes closed I was so tired! It was worth the excerise, but in college you need sleep!
Britni said…
You are doing great. I have been a cleaning mad women since getting our house. It is huge motivation for me & I want to take care of our new home. As for exercise I want to really bad but I am just so busy & then tired by 7pm. Maybe in a couple months I can fit that in. As for now I just take walks a lot with the kids. You do make me want to start Tye-Bo again though :D

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing