Pain

So between the yoga, crunches 2 times a day, and my nightly walk/jog my body is hurting. It's not as bad as the old muscle failure days in the Army to be sure, but it hurts. I think it feels great. This was my old Army stomach. Will I ever get it back to the 6-pack it once was? Maybe... I am using this picture for motivation to work through the pain. OMG look at those eyebrows!! LOL! I think I want my hair cut that short again, but layered. Hmmmm...

We went to the mall to try and find a formal dress for the ball and boy was that depressing. Gone are the days when I would put on any dress whatsoever and look great. I just need to get used to dressing my new body. I don't think I'm fat, just not as small as I once was. It's just a part of life. I swear those mirrors in the dressing room were widening though haha. I also tried on my senior prom dress and it still fits! However, it's tight around my ribcage of all places. I must have huge lateral muscles now from being in the Army and toting babies around. I really want to wear it so I'm going to see if they can bring it out about half an inch for me. I love this dress! This time I am going to have waaaay better shoes... and a different date haha. Looking at this picture I can see how scrawny my arms used to be and I know why it's tight around my lats. I was weak, but now I'm stroooong. OK enough about me.

In case you all didn't notice there are 2 new videos on my YouTube. Look at the right column and check them out. They are totally cute :D By the way, I think we should start a blogger photo hunt. Anyone who wants to play can post their pics on Sunday... or maybe we'll figure out something better for photo sharing. I don't know. I wish everyone had flickr!!

Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
OMG! You had some abs!! I don't think my stomach EVER looked like that. Your prom dress was really pretty :) I doubt mine would still fit. I think my boobs are to big now haha. Well, and my stomach as of right now. Who was your prom date? I don't remember him from Howland.
Amalia said…
Oh, looking at old pics just depresses me. :-/. But I am about the motivation. I think I will old clothes. I loved some of my old clothes. I am up for the scavanger hunt. Ready when you are! BTW, those pics are great. Ah, musck-le failure. :)~
Jen said…
Holy abs!! Yeah i think my belly looked that skinny when i was like 8??!! Good for you, sometimes i'm temped to sing up for the army just for boot camp! Luckily i keep getting pregnant and reality hits. How sweet are you and josh in the school picture!! Squeeze!!
Sarah said…
I know just how you feel! And we have a ball coming up in two weeks so I have to go find a dress to wear too. Argh! But I think you look great!
Allison said…
That's actually not Josh, Jen... that's Bill. He was a farm boy from Vienna, OH. I dated him for a little while during my sr. year of HS. Josh and I didn't even meet until 4 years later. I guess I have a "type" cuz he does kinda look Joshish.
Britni said…
I have never had abs of steel either but I was in great shape while I lived in Pittsburgh. I use to run 3-5 miles at least 5 times a week :P I did a nude photo shoot for Mark and thank goodness I captured that because soon after I got pregnant with Ava and my flat stomach went out the window. (it was a classy shoot ...more artistic,hehe). Anyways I will not be posting those on my blog,haha! I am sure several of my relatives would faint.

I like your dress too! I love looking back at the pictures of us when we were getting ready for our homecomings. We got together before two or three dances I believe & I remember curling your hair for the one dance....fun times :)
Jen said…
I am so sorry! He does look like Josh kinda. Sorry Josh no offense!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing