A Few More Pics from Yesterday

Here's one of Tristan standing up, getting into things. It's really easy to put Noah and Tris both up in Noah's room and just let them make huge messes and get into things. I think Tristan learns a lot through messes :)

The famous raspberry face. He will do the little phbbbt sound back to you if you do it to him. Maybe not all the time, but a lot of the time! It's fun :)


He was angry that I wouldn't let him eat my camera. I took the opportunity to get a shot of his 2 new bottom teeth. That brings the total to 8! He's been a great teether. I don't think they bother him too often. I've had to give him the occasional motrin when I can tell they really hurt... or maybe some baby orajel. But, overall he's still his usual pleasant self.

Noah's birthday is tomorrow! He keeps reminding me :)

Comments

Britni said…
I love his face in the second picture :)Was Noah's hair this light when he was a baby? It's so cute & reminds me of a baby chick's hair,haha.

Way to go on the new teeth Tristan!! Ember has not been too bothered by teething except her last molar that she is still working on! It has been like 2 month now!!! It looks really painful like her gum is going to burst :P
Haley Elizabeth said…
I just noticed how blond Tristans hair is! I don't think I realized it until now.

Poor baby and teething. I'm glad he's not to cranky about it. Haley wasn't either. Only when it came to those 1st year molars. Those were a nighmare and half! Ug!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing