Cabbage Patch Shmabbage Patch

OK I am looking like crazy for a boy cabbage patch kid newborn doll (not one of those huge ones with the humongous yarn fro). Everyone is sold out! Seriously?! I thought the 80's were over :P I guess all the 80's parents like myself are just as interested in CPK as they were back in the 80's. So, if anyone can find one that's actually available please let me know! I tried bidding on this one, but I got to like $12.50 (plus $8 S&H so I stopped).

Look how cute these are! NONE of them are actually in stock. I checked Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, KB, Toys-R-Us, the actual CPK site, KMart, Amazon, Ebay. I am going to try the "rich people" Target later to see if maybe they have more available.

Comments

Amalia said…
I will take a look for you up here! :)
Britni said…
They must be getting popular again! Ava has a newborn cabbage patch doll, she is cute :) Our Walmart is always low on them...I'm not sure where else you could look! I'll let you know if I find out though!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing