Santa Photos

We went to Josh's battalion Christmas party tonight and Santa was there taking free pictures. He had a real beard and everything! Unfortunately the print quality is... well "free" so it didn't scan too well, but I'm very happy with it regardless. I had just pointed at Josh, who was behind the camera guy so that Tris would at least look up as he was howling... that explains the one weird levitating hand.

Here's a pic Noah had taken with Santa at the mall. There was no way Tristan was getting anywhere near him that day and I wasn't looking photogenic enough to include myself.

Comments

Britni said…
Those pictures turned out great. The 1st one is so cute....it doesn't matter that Tristan was crying. Someday you'll tell him how terrified he was of Santa & he'll think it was funny :)

I love when the Santa's have real beards! I can always picture Ava yanking of Santa's beard if our had a fake one...haha. You look great by the way! Very pretty in red :)
Haley Elizabeth said…
Haley did the exact same thing at almost the exact same age as Tristan. haha. I think it's an age thing. I should try to find Haley's first Santa picture and post it on here. It was so sad. She was screaming and I had to send it to Dave when he was on deployment and he was mad b/c he didn't ever want to see a picture that horrible again haha. OH well! I didn't know! I had to learn :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing