Perspective

My best friend Karrie's brother Kasey passed away on Sunday. He went to sleep and just never woke up. He was engaged to be married, she's pregnant with a little boy and due on Kasey's birthday. I feel so awful for their family. This happened the weekend after the Bubba Run, which is a memorial celebration for their other brother Bubba who passed away 4 years ago. How much more are they going to have to endure? I sure am not feeling bad for us because we're "broke" at Christmas anymore. We have each other. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends. I've met Kasey and he was a great guy. He and Bubba are together again.

Comments

Britni said…
How awful! I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for Karrie and her family. I am sure this is very hard on you too, considering how close you two are.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing