Good News


HOORAY!!! I found a little boy CPK at the "rich people" Target :) I guess they shop at the better stores hahaha. And he was much cheaper than the $42 they're asking on Amazon! I don't like his outfit too much, but Tristan won't care. He saw him and was squealing and poking the box. I'm glad Josh was with me because he could see how badly Tristan actually wants a baby :) ANYWAY... gotta help with bathtime. Thanks, everyone!

OK I'm back. ALSOOOOOO!!!!! Tristan did his first real sign today! He did "all done" at dinner and then he smiled all huge and clapped for himself (with the rest of us). Way to go, Tris! Almost 15mos old and already doing some sign language :) I expect he will start with more very soon since he got so much positive reinforcement from the 3 of us.

Comments

Britni said…
Yay! The doll is so cute! :)

Way to go Tristan on your baby sign too!


I will never forget when Ava started signing out of the blue and I had no idea what she was doing until I realized she had learned it from one of our Baby Einstein videos!
Amalia said…
WTG on the baby sign! I love baby sign! Keep at it, he will soon pick them up like crazy. He might even start making up signs. haha. That CPK is awsome. I think its soo cute. I am glad you found one.
Michelle said…
Is that his christmas present or did you already give it to him?
Allison said…
Christmas present. We also had to get him a dancing Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba because he was laughing and dancing with Brobee in every store we went to that had it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing