Maternity Clothes

I finally got some winter maternity clothes... on clearance! I even got some really cute pants for less than $6!!! I ended up with 7 shirts, a maternity cardigan, and 2 pairs of pants for a mere $70. Not stinkin' bad!!! Thank you, Target!! It's not often you can find maternity clothes on clearance that are the actual season we're currently in. So, Merry early Christmas to me :) I no longer feel like a fat person hiding behind big Wal-Mart tee shirts. I am now a cute pregnant person ;) I will have pics of the belly up soon. It got big pretty fast.

Comments

Britni said…
What a deal! Iremember going through that same stage. It's so much fun when your belly pops out finally! I can't wait to see your belly pictures! :)
Amalia said…
Belly pics! I am glad you are feeling cute in your adorible clothes at a good price. of course you were probably adorible in the big walmart t-shirts too!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing