The BIG NEWS

It's another boy!!! :D We're both really happy even though we "wanted" a girl (really all we want is a healthy baby). The next few years of our lives will be filled with much excitement. Poor kid is going to have a few pages in his baby book about how badly we wanted a girl, but I assure you all he will be greatly loved :) Maybe since we're so willing to adopt we should go ahead and adopt a girl when we're ready. The tech said he looks great and everything is measuring right on schedule. He is currently one 1lb, 7ozs. Here are the pics of our very proud baby boy. I wouldn't normally post a pee-pee picture, but Josh is away and I want him to be able to see them.

Now we need to come up with names! haha We had girls names picked out, but boys names are so hard to find. They have to be strong, uncommon, but not weird. It's not an easy task. AND we don't have to have a baby shower or buy any clothes! This weekend we're going to the store to get a new crib bedding set since ours is in a sad state of affairs now after all the washing, tugging, chewing, diving, and digging it's been through... and a "bringing home baby" outfit. Every child deserves at least one new item of clothing to bring them home from the hospital. YAY!! I finally can shop for the baby!! :D

Here is that belly pic I kept saying I was going to take. I finally took it like an hour ago haha. I am 23 weeks along now! Don't ask me how much I weigh. I have no idea. The battery in my scale died and I keep forgetting to bring a new one upstairs with me.

*** Josh saw the pics so I took down the one. Even the unborn deserve a little privacy! ***

Comments

Britni said…
Very cute belly pic!

The ultra sound pics came out great! You will have a girl one way or another down the road. I think that's awesome that you are considering adopting.

The good thing is you are experts at raising boys and this will be a piece of cake for you. Have fun picking out the bedding & a nice name for him! That is the funnest part!
Britni said…
Oh and one more thing.... Congratulations!
Nerdular said…
You look great! So does he!

I'm so happy for you guys.

Here's another suggestion:
Vito Mariano

hehehe... I will start giving you serious suggestions soon. SO EXCITING! It was cool how you waited with Tristan, but I'm glad you found out this time!

Haven't you guys always said you'd have 4 boys and adopt a girl? :)
Jennifer said…
Keep this up and you'll be able to start a Burnett football team! Congratulations. As long as he's healthy, that's all that really matters!
Allison said…
Hahaha... vito. And Logan of course suggested Logan ;)

Yeah we always said if we got to 4 and still didn't have a girl we'd adopt one. I want a little Chinese girl :)
Kelly said…
Congrats! The pics are so clear... amazing! Can't wait to hear the names you have picked! Congratulations!
boofyjo said…
CONGRATS!
During Christmas, my in-laws bought my niece a nice princess toy box. I made a comment about the neat "tool box" and my mother-in-law just started laughing at me. I shrugged and said "I guess I was destined to be an all boys mom!" ;o)

We had a really hard time choosing a boy name. We settled on Westin Craig. We used the social security's website for the most popular names and it was like the 687th most popular boy name. But since we chose it, David has met three little boys on his route named Westin. I told him there was NO way we were going to try to come up with a new name!

I like Vito.
Jen said…
Aw congrats! How excited is Noah to have another little brother? And whoa on the boy parts picture its so clear! It is pretty exciting knowing what you are having and you can now shop. It was sad for me to find out that we were not having another girl, just because i had everything for her already. But i have to admit shopping for a whole new section is getting pretty fun too. I cant wait to hear what names you are thinking of! Congrats and cute belly pics!
Oh my congrats!!!! I agree boy names are hard.
Pam said…
I just stopped by to say hi, Allie, and see how you're doing. Wow! Another boy! Congratulations! When you've got the hang of something and do it so well, why stop?
;-)
P.S. You look great.
Haley Elizabeth said…
Congrats on another boy! I guess we can't have boys and you can't have girls haha. You look great btw!
Congratulations, so happy he is a healthy baby boy. I think if later you want to adopt go for it. Its a beautiful thing. Take care of yourself. Let us know on names!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing