Music.... and Hormones haha

I put a player on the side.  At first I had my default one up there, but it's not kid friendly so I made a new one.  Fun Disney songs, kinda sad "my baby isn't gonna be a baby for long" songs, "living the family life" country songs.  Let me just admit right now that I am all sorts of pregnant because "Baby Mine" from Dumbo totally made me cry!  Hard... like a dang baby hahaha.  I couldn't even listen to the whole thing!!  Someone else tell me that song still makes them cry too!  And yes Jen (my pregnant friend) you totally count ;)

Comments

Jen said…
If your talking about me, i don't think i have heard it, or remember it. I just cant listen to it now b/c I'm very emotional today and have been crying all day. So i might save it for tomorrow! How are you feeling? How far are you?
Jen said…
Yeah so i just put on the song out of curiosity ...Cant stop the flow of tears!! i cant handle this having babies, then having them grow up! Ahhh ok i have to go eat some pepperoni now!
Allison said…
lol.. SORRY JEN! and yes I was talking about you. Pepperoni makes everything better :) I am a little over 6mos now.
Jen said…
I was just looking through some of your pics at your slide show on the right side. Love them, also its cute that our baby's will be wearing matching outfits. Although not at the same time!
Michelle said…
Ohhhh that Baby Mine song gets me all worked up every single time I hear it. Bette Midler sings it on the Beaches soundtrack and the first time that I heard it was after one of my very difficult misscarriages. The part where she says, "If they knew all about you , they'd wind up loving you too"...made me fall apart. You feel like a miscarriage is so "you" and no one else loved that baby because they just didn't know it. So, yeah...that song is deadly! LOL
Allison said…
I forgot it was in Beaches until you said it... talk about heartbreaking! I feel really fortunate to have never gone through a miscarriage. I hope I never do.

By the way I thought of you and Alex the whole time I was picking these songs out... and puzzles. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing