Boy or Girl?!?!?!

We don't know. Unfortunately, the sonogram machines in the rooms are not as big and sophisticated as the ones down in radiology so we have to wait until January to find out. I did get to see the baby's heartbeat and her little fist was up in the air, she was twitching a lot. She's so much bigger than she was a month ago. Her chest has widened out and she has distinguishable elbows and finger joints now. Her head is bigger, and you can really see where her eyes and nose are. She was laying on her head and looked quite cozy in there. Her heart rate was 156 today. It was nice to see the baby because I STILL don't feel pregnant sometimes. I'm 4 months along already!!! On my way to the doctors today and all day yesterday I was imagining them telling me there wasn't a heartbeat anymore... not fun. I just haven't gained any weight, I'm still in my normal clothes. This pregnancy is nothing like my last 2. I was starving ALL THE TIME with Tristan and had to wear maternity clothes about now. With Noah I didn't pop out until 5 months, but that's because he was the first baby and he was tiny, only 6lbs 14ozs when he came out. Apparently they get bigger and bigger the more you have haha.

Comments

Britni said…
Well to meit really sounds like your having a girl ...although I did not have the no weight gain symptom for either of my girls,haha!

The heartbeat though sound like a girl according to what I've heard. Ava & Ember's were always in the 150's too. You'll be finding out what your having right around when Katie is having her baby :)

Are you feeling movements from the baby at all? I know some don't feel it until 20 weeks though so if you weren't that wouldn't really mean anything...I was just curious :)

Thanks for the update.
Haley Elizabeth said…
I agree it does sound like a little girl heartbeat. Haley's and Leah's have/were 150's to 160's. I felt Leah at 16 weeks. Just the fluttering feeling. I'm sure you'll start feeling her soon. Also, the no weight gain thing...AWESOME!! I gained about 10to 15 lb by then I think. I still had been doing better then with Haley. I can't wait for you to find out. :)
Allison said…
I was feeling flutters a few days ago, but I haven't felt any since then. That was probably another reason I was so freaked out!

I did gain 5lbs right away, but none since then. I attribute that to still holding onto that last 8lbs after having Tristan haha :)
Amalia said…
Well this one is different than the other pregnancies, becuase this ones a GIRL! :P
WEll first off congrats on your pregnancy!!! I hadn't checked your site in awhile and was pleasantly suprised to see that you were expecting again!!!! Gosh no weight gain, lucky you, I never had a problem with that during my pregnancies:) I can't wait until Jan. to see what you are having.
Michelle said…
Hey, they don't always get bigger and bigger! True, Caleb was bigger than Alex, but my last 2 were my smallest ones. You just never know! The heart rate thing is so unreliable. According to that "legend" I should have had 3 girls and one boy. Caleb was the only one with the "official" boy heart rate. I'm pretty sure Micah and Jake are boys too despite the fact that their heart rates were in the 150 range...LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing