New Videos

I uploaded 3 new videos today. I would describe them as being utterly fantastic at illustrating the art of being a boy. These were taken about 10 minutes ago, along with the latest video upload (so it might not be visible yet). It's unfortunate that the one pic came out blurry, but it also helps represent the chaos! The other one you can really see Tristan's chipped front tooth. It's a mystery how he got it. I think it was when he fell and cracked his lip on the shelf in the hallway while Daddy was on FTX. He nearly bit through his lip so it would make sense.

Comments

Britni said…
Very cute pics :)
One of Emer's teeth is like that (the fang tooth on the top). I think it has always been shaped like that though! My sister was hit with a block when she was little and had a brown front tooth until they fell out years later!

I am sure your 3 men have so much fun rough housing and playing around like guys do!

There is so much wild play in our house I can't image how much fun you guys have with two little boys! :) I would love to have a little boy next....but then again 3 little girls would be sweet too,lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing