Voting Snag

The early voting out here in Georgia hasn't been going so hot thus far. Lines have been hours upon hours long. I am going to try and get in and vote tomorrow because Josh might be able to stay with the kids. Tuesday, however, they decided it would be a great time to go out in the field for a week-long FTX! My neighbors will also be leaving so no one is left to watch the kids. I'm not about to bring them with me and wait in a 6 hour line in the sun. I will if I have to, but I am really hoping I won't! I'm hopeful that after the election my stress level will go down (if my guy gets elected). I can't even sleep at night right now. Not good, not good at all.

Nevermind... I just saw early voting stopped on Halloween so I guess I'm bringing kids with me to the polls. Maybe if we get there early enough we won't have to wait too long. If I would have known no one was going to be here to watch the kids I would have voted a long time ago. I have no excuse. I should have gone earlier. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing