Finally Downloaded Pictures!

Here are the Halloween pictures. Yoda is our neighbor Caleb. Isn't he SO CUTE?! :D Noah is the skeleton, of course. I tried to get a better shot of Tristan as superman, but he wasn't cooperating... and then when he was I was too wrapped up in the moment to get my camera out :) He walked up to the houses with a huge smile and ran all over peoples' porches. Noah said trick or treat and threw his arms out every time and remembered to say thank you. We had a fun time! It was great having Josh there with us for yet another holiday he'd never been able to attend.


I also had these pictures of a park we went to back on the 20th. It's called Magnolia Springs and it's really nice. We think it'd be a great place to go camping. The only downside is that it's a 45 minute drive :/ There is a natural spring there that you can see bubbling up from the bottom of the lake. The water is beyond crystal clear so you can see every tiny critter and plant hanging out in the water. The first time we went we saw a little gator. This time we saw a lot of fish and turtles, but no sign of the gator. There's also a free aquarium and a huge playground. I let Tristan and Noah play for awhile. Tristan was so excited to be able to climb through the tunnels and go down the slides. I think slides are his favorite :) He was cracking up the entire time. I didn't get any pictures of him playing because I was too busy making sure he didn't fall! He's getting better, but he still is very wobbly. Since then he's already gotten a lot steadier and has been trying out his running legs. I need to get another video of his walking/running skills.

Comments

Amalia said…
What beautiful pictures! And the halloween pics are adorible! That park looks great for camping. 45 minutes isn't too bad, Its just far enough that there is a point to sleeping outside, instead of at home.
Britni said…
Great pics! I love their costumes too :) I am happy that Josh was able to participate in all the fun!

My Mark missed it this year since has to work EVERY holiday ever made.. :P well it seems that way. This year he worked Halloween & he'll be working Thankskgiving, Christmas Eve,Christmas Day and the day after Christmas....I will not be surprised if he works New Years Eve & New years day too(he did last year)....somehow though we always make our days fun together & Mark has a really good attitude about it so I'm just venting a bit....I now you guys must really appreciate being a family after being apart so long!
Haley Elizabeth said…
Dave was actually home for Halloween this year to. That is actually one holiday he's only missed 1 time, when he was on deployment. He'll be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year to, also New Years Eve and out annivesary (New Years Day.) It's amazing, but during that month of Dec he has duty ever 4 days so that is not fun. Anyway...The boys look so cute! I love Noah's skeleton costume. Tristan is a great superman! Your neighborhood is so pretty. I like the picture of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing