Rub a Dub Dub Three Boys in a Tub



First off: I finally got Brennan to eat some cereal! I mixed in a little banana baby food and he gleefully agreed to swallow. He didn't eat very much, which is fine by me since we need to go little by little. I also let him sit in his high chair since all day today he refused to put his back down in his baby seat or swing. He was bent in half, determined to be sitting upright. I thought now would be a good time to whip out the baby tub seat. Given the specialness of the occasion everyone got to join him. Brennan was actually thrilled to have his brothers in the tub and they were thrilled to see him as well. They both washed him and laughed with him. What good big brothers. I don't know if we'll continue one big happy brother bath, but it was definitely fun. It might be time for Noah to break from the herd and take a big boy shower on his own.



Bosley looked on in contentment until the jet-lag got the best of him and he fell asleep on the bathroom rug haha. Right now he's snoring on his plush pillow in our room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing