Sunday with my Boys

This was a pretty good weekend. Despite my frustration with being alone with all these living things to take care of, we have our joyful moments more often than angry ones. I got to take a couple cute pictures of my babies all together and they almost all cooperated at the same time. Believe it or not it was Bosley who was giving me the most grief! He kept walking into my shots!! He's in the background of nearly every single one. I tried to make him come sit by me, but he just has to be by his boys! They are still cute pictures :)









Brennan is almost sitting up all on his own now. He is still a bit wobbly and doesn't quite sit "up" yet. He mostly folds in half and happens to not roll over haha. Tristan is suddenly very interested in talking and actually has a vocabulary now! :O Today's new words were "bean" and "thank you" and "Bosley". He sounds so cute! I need to get another video.





Ever since Noah started school he's bored with us at home. Can't say I blame him since we don't do gym, art, Spanish class, math, reading, go to the library. All we do is one chore after another around here. So, while Tristan and Brennan were asleep I thought it would be a good idea for Noah and I to get some quality time together. It's been awhile! We started a batch of blueberry muffins and a pot of hot water. Then I taught him how to play Mancala while we sipped on hot chocolate and waited for the muffins to finish. He did so well! We played 4 rounds and he actually beat me twice. I helped him a little bit, but he's definitely got the counting thing under wraps. He was so excited and felt like such a big boy :) We even had time for a round of chutes and ladders, which he also won. It was a good date with my Noah.

Comments

Jen said…
you cant blame bosley! he is one of the guys too!~
Babs Haake said…
Loved your date with Noah. If you think about it, he will almost never have any alone time with you or his teacher so if you "make" time, you will be able to see the real Noah...and you sure don't want to miss that.
Britni said…
Bosley's facial expressions are priceless. He could be in greeting cards, hehe. It's hard to get them all looking at one time. I am always so excited if I can get both girls looking at me for a pic, lol...I am sure it just gets trickier when you add the 3rd! I'm sure you will be framing one of these, right? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing