As if Josh Coming Home Wasn't Enough!!

Today has been a freakin' great day!!

I had two 12x18 posters printed of castles in Germany which came today.

My printer ribbon and paper for the photo printer came today so I was able to finish the photo projects I started.

I received an "all clear" letter from the doctor about my OB tests... for the first time in my life. Josh is going to be so totally happy about that, by the way. He always worries about my health.

I found the perfect present for Josh for our anniversary and it was on sale.

I expect my new free upgraded printer to come today as well. The old one just stopped printing in black and is still under warranty. They stopped making my model so I'm getting the better one. Yay for HP!

I tried this free sample shampoo and conditioner I got from Aveda and my hair is fluffy and beautimous.

I feel pregnant, but sexy. I found a pair of shorts that I can button! This of course will not last... not even if I eat something. I am having a tough time sitting. I'm sorta tilted to one side and am practicing a shallow-breathing method haha. I need to look good at the airport! Josh hasn't seen me since we found out. (Brit: this is that black tank top I was talking about. I will wear this the whole way through!)


I ate leftover chicken marsala I made last night and it still tasted amazing (it was so incredibly easy to make, I'll never order it out again).

I got all the laundry done by 3.

I cleaned our little love nest... I can't tell you how much of my crap had slowly migrated to Josh's side of the room (and rightly so since he's not here).

I was able to cross 5 things off my list today before noon, including scheduling the Honda for maintenance which I've been putting off for 5,000+ miles now.

Noah just got the white and green paint out and correctly identified the colors. HA! I knew it was sinking in he's just so weirdly shy sometimes.

I got our updated auto insurance and the payment dropped $50 a month!

The only bad thing that happened today is right now as we speak Mormons are knocking on my door. I don't answer for salesmen, especially religion salesmen. Plus what if they're really psychos disguised as well-dressed mormons. A pregnant lady and a 2yr old are no match for 2 guys in ties with heavy Bibles. Oh and Noah's so excited about Daddy coming home he wasn't able to fall asleep for naptime. Hopefully Josh catches that earlier flight! If not we'll all just sleep in like a happy little family on the weekend.

Comments

Nerdular said…
And tomorrow you'll find out that you're having twins!

haha :)

Man, whats with those mormons in your neighborhood?!

Also, I meant to tell you that your honda is in serious need of an alignment (in case you didnt realize, since you're used to driving it all the time.)
Allison said…
That's right! Noah pointed to my belly button at least 3 times today and declared "babies, button, babies mommy". As much as everyone's been talking about it I might be disappointed if there's only one haha.

Funny you should mention that because I actually noticed the other day when I really wanted to let the wheel go for a sec to take off my jacket, but it kept threatening to swerve. I am taking it in for a full 40,000 mile checkup. I even set aside a chunk o' cash for it :P I think I need new tires too, which I would rather get at Sam's.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing