GAH!

Josh couldn't get the earlier flight. What am I supposed to do until 9:30?! I have an hour to kill. I've been killing time all day and I've run out of ideas. So you all get to be graced with my random rambling (all 3 of you haha).

We went to Lowe's right after Josh informed us he didn't get the earlier flight. Noah grabbed a tape measure from one of the end caps and started measuring the shelves, chatting to me (I assume) about the measurements he was taking. So I just HAD to buy him his very own tape measure. I got my own tape measure too, a circumference one. I am happy to announce my once 30" waist is now a 36" waist. Not bad for only 14 weeks pregnant. Right now Noah is measuring the circumference of my arms... my waist... my chair... his head. I forgot he watched me measure earlier.

I also bought a year's supply of air filters. Earlier today I opened the air duct to check the size... never took the filter out or anything, just checked it. Of course Noah was right there, head practically inside the air duct. When we got home Noah ran to the air duct and opened it for the new filter. How the heck did he know that?! I mean I know he's observant, but I can't believe him sometimes! The old filter was disgusting. Hopefully my allergies will be a bit better now. It's pollen season :P BOOOOO!

OK... I've successfully killed 20 minutes. Maybe I'll give Noah a long bath or something. Maybe I'll uh... do my makeup early. I never wear makeup unless Josh is around (sometimes for special occasions). What's the point of looking good if the only people who notice are the ones who don't matter anyway. Time to get Noah ready for bed. That way he can basically go right down after the airport. I probably won't be posting much for awhile. I'll be sure to at least post sonogram pics tomorrow. Especially if I'm having twins! ;)

Comments

Britni said…
They are a lot smarter than we realize!Today Ava decided to run a dish washing cycle and help me out I guess.She much have seen me do it the other day...haha.I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures!!!Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing