Windy Day

We had a nice windy day yesterday so I thought we would try flying a kite. We went to Target and all they had were $9.99 kites but I figured... hey... why not splurge this once. I should have gone to the dollar store! The kite would NOT fly. It was just not happening. I started to get frustrated with it and then just put it away. So we played with the kite tails instead. I tied them to sticks and let Noah play "rhythmic ribbon" with some. Other ones I tied to the deck to fly in the wind. Another one I tied to a stick and threw up into the air so it would wiggle in the air. A dollar kite would have been made entirely of that lousy kite tail material. Next time I will know better.

Comments

Britni said…
well,it was a good idea!Ava would get a kick out of flying a kite!She thinks holding an umbrella is the coolest thing in the world,haha :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing