Pictures!

I just thought we were all overdue for some Noah shots. Josh has been playing soccer since he was 5 years old and is quite good at it. He can play any position, but he has 15 years experience as a goal keeper. Look at that form, babe! He's a natural :)


This is the best I can do to illustrate Noah's obsession with me. He climbs all over me constantly. In this picture he's digging his eye socket into my chin. You know, because he loves me. He always grabs my face and gives me kisses, plays with my hair, sticks his fingers in my ears. He is very touchy-feely.

Comments

Pam said…
My son is 23 and no longer uses me as a human jungle gym... which is obviously a good thing... but I do miss those wonderfully sweet moments of unabandoned adoration and obsession by a pint-sized little one.
Allison said…
I know I'll miss these moments too. My chin will feel lonely.
Britni said…
I love when Ava does this.She has gotten use to my huge belly & loves to sit on it like it's her very own seat.She also plays with my hair...which I Loooove!Ava always gives me huge kisses,sometimes they are slobbery but I don't care :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing