Correction

The weather is actually great today. It's sunny and warm again... still a bit muddy, but the Texas sun will take care of that problem real quick. We played outside for awhile before naptime. Noah has this obsession with holding sticks up like bazookas and aiming them at things. I have no idea where he got this from... maybe the Incredibles? Mostly it's just funny. The first time he did it was to some Mormons who disturbed us while we were carving pumpkins on Halloween.

I've been sneezing all day due to allergies, which have always been bad but only got about 500 times worse when we moved to Texas. I will stay miserable thanks to pregnancy and lack of studies on the effects of loratadine (active ingredient in every good allergy med) on the unborn. I just sneezed now and felt like someone punched me in the stomach. Not the stomach, stomach... the very lower stomach where everything stretches and cramps up and eventually goes into labor. And I was just about to say I was a little worried because I haven't felt pregnant today. Noah's up :)

Comments

Nerdular said…
your allergies are actually worse here? thats really weird -- mine are about 500x better!
Nerdular said…
ps: i just love his boots!!
Britni said…
My allergies are sooo much worse when I am pregnant.This is my problem right now..I have a really bad cough & I can't breathe very well....everything my Dr. precsribes me is rated category C for pregnancy....it worries me,but I HAVE to breathe so I've been taking my inhaler.Ugh!My allergies use to get bad when we'd visit my Aunt in Texas too.Hope you feel better soon....
~Brit

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing