TV is the devil

I was watching "Now" on PBS last night and it was all about the 1st ID getting ready to go back to Iraq right after the holidays. One family has 4 kids, the oldest is 9. Of those 9 years their father has been gone on training and deployments for 6 years. While he was gone the last time his daughter was born premature and was in NICU for awhile. Two other families just had their first child and then daddy left one week after her birth. There are a million stories like mine or worse... I'm tired of it. But, yeah let's send 21,500 more troops. Tard. Where is he going to find these troops? Sorry I just felt like venting.

Comments

Britni said…
I am getting tired of PBS I want cable back!
That is so sad,I know there are a lot of families going through the same thing as you right now...

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing