Nick Jr.

I think that Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go are more annoying than Barney. All they do is yell! And they repeat themselves a billion times... louder and LOUDER. "WHICH one is TALLER. YES and HE is a PENGUIN!!! DO YOU SEE the MONKIES!!!" And then there's the random Spanish. Every animal just so happens to speak Spanish. Not only that but just saying a Spanish word makes magical things happen. If you simply say "nada" (swim) it helps the animal swim. Just wanted to share that with the rest of the class. I prefer the Backyardigans and the Wonder Pets.

Comments

Britni said…
Ava & I use to watch the Higgly Town Heros on Disney,but we canceled our cable so we watch Clifford,Curious George & Sesame Street.Sesame will always be my favorite,I love Grover,haha.
Brit

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing