Pregnancy Dreams

I feel like I'm more along the lines of 7 months pregnant. I can't seem to get comfortable when I sleep and I can't stay asleep. I've been having a lot of Noah dreams, like I'm afraid I will forget about him or something. Last night I had a dream that Noah was "helping" me by taking everything apart, rearranging blankets, and throwing pillows around on my bed while I was trying to sleep. It was very frustrating and stressful!! I swear I thought it was real. I woke up at 4am from this dream and I was having trouble breathing through my nose, kept coughing and wheezing, and was hot. I tossed and turned for about an hour and finally fell back asleep sitting up in bed watching the Rugrats. Noah woke me up 2 hours later. I feel nauseated and shaky and I can't stop sneezing. I just want to lay back down. I can't wait 'til naptime. Good thing babies are totally worth it ;) Oh and the sunrise was really pretty this morning.

Comments

Britni said…
I am definately to point of tossing & turning too!As for weezing I ended up in the ER twice this weekend for asthma attacks & brinchitis.I am now on 2 antibiotics one for brinchitis one for asthma & home medical supply company delivered a ebulizer to our home tonight.I can now officially breathe again!I have never had such a scary asthma expirience.I think being pregnant during the summer might be easier than going through being sick while pregnant!...along with taking care of your child...ugh...sorry this was so long....Maybe if you drink some tea before bed and read or something that will get you sleepier?that usually works
for me!
night!~Brit
Britni said…
wow,you can tell I'm tired I can barely type!!!I meant a "home medical supply company delivered a nebulizer breathing treatment machine to me today..."

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing