dreams be dreams

I am going to try and record this before I forget. So... I had this dream that I was driving really far away with a bunch of people in some huge group with all my family, but for whatever reason I wasn't on the buses. I rented a car halfway there somewhere along the highway. I don't know what it was for, but we were all at this HUGE hotel and it was really nice. Then all of a sudden it was time to go and we were going to get in trouble if we didn't leave right away. I still hadn't packed and my brother wasn't even around to pack up his room. So, I decided to quickly close out both our rooms.

I got lost and couldn't remember which hotel room was mine. I remember how to get to it, but only from the entrance and the hotel was so big it was impossible to find. At one point I was trying to climb over some balcony that had little sticks and clay extended as a "bridge" that they were doing some "no fear" demonstration with a kid. I told them that this kind of clay wouldn't hold enough weight and suspending him over 3 stories was a bad idea and they listened. Then I was in a restaurant with my mom and dad, who also hadn't heard the announcement. I told them we had to go and they left and I stole all the fruit that they hadn't eaten (pineapples and weird jello strawberries). Then I ended up by a simulated rollercoaster ride that was in progress and for some reason, got onto it. It was boring. The kids who were on it (all teenagers) were trying to help me organize myself. I had pizza, keys, chapstick, fruit and all other kinds of crap in my bag. I said "I guess I need to switch to a purse now that everyone has a manbag" to which a girl replied "I like to call it a ladybag". Now I'm at their economics displays and they have organizing inserts for courier bags that are really cool. They also have rhinestoned dining chairs, which are not. I finally find the elevator! Noah wakes me up.

The whole time I felt rushed and absent-minded and really distracted. It felt like I was suddenly appearing in all these places, like I didn't walk there myself or something even though I did. I was stressed and under pressure, but I wasn't acting like I was. It was like I was in a dream in my dream hahaha.

Comments

Pam said…
Allie, your dreams are as crazy and chotic as mine!

I read your profile last night and bookmarked your page because I knew instantly that I wanted to know more! I will enjoy browsing your blogs...
Allison said…
Thanks, Pam! I'm honored :D

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing