Mommy I Poop!

This morning Noah got out of bed himself and came into my room to find me. He was heading for the bathroom (guess he didn't see me in bed) when I said "Hi Noah". Then he told me "Mommy I poop, change" and ran to get a diaper. So, needless to say I had to get up and change the boy. I put him in a pullup today and I will stay motivated to do this potty training thing. But first, I go to the bank :) Texas randomly decided that one miscellaneous week in September that I claimed can now be paid so I got another hefty unemployment check. I am going to pay off some bills. But first I bought some new shoes because they were BOGO1/2 off and I've had these shoes since... I think since I was 16? I was due for new ones.



Yesterday Noah somehow spilled yogurt all down his shirt. It's like he gets clumsier and messier as he gets older. We've both got a bit of cabin fever so I think we'll find someplace to go that's inside today. The weather outside is craaaaaap, it's muddy and gray and cold and gross. We both need some excitement and exercise.

Comments

Britni said…
Man I am NOT looking forward to potty training.I am sure it is a messy experience,haha.I am like that with shoes & so is Mark.We find a good pair & wear them until they are falling off our feet!Comfort is key :)So see like you're feeling pretty good,do you have a Dr.'s appt. yet?I wonder when they will give you your 1st ultra sound?
~Brit

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing