2 more hours

Noah is READY. He's changed his clothes and is now wearing his shirt with the planes on it. He's put on socks and is trying to put shoes on. He wants to get Daddy NOW. Too bad it's only 8 and he won't be here until 9:50. What to do what to do! Everything is clean. I cannot begin to tell you how gross that water I dumped out after shampooing the carpet was. It was almost black :P It was so gross I will probably shampoo again sometime this week.

Noah just grabbed the keys and hit the garage door... sigh. Note to self: the keys are in the ignition. Josh left me a message from Detroit and said he can't wait to rub my baby belly and see Noah. He literally made me giggle while listening to a message. I love how much he can affect my mood (most of the time). I'm hungry, people. Maybe I can get some food or something and then just drive around for awhile before I go to the airport. That would distract both of us. Holy crap! I have to beautify myself still! Brandon was nice enough to hang out for a bit before taking Meaty home so I could take an uninterrupted shower. Now it's time to doll myself up so I can look pretty when I waddle into the ever-lovin' arms of my sexy man :) Noah has brought me 3 different pairs of shoes, and socks. I better go!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's almost 9:50 our time!! Is he coming in at 9:50 Eastern time or Western time? Yeah! I can't wait to see the Family picture. I was watching Big Brother and thinking about you guys. Have a safe drive to the airport and back.
Allison said…
central time... it's 8:47 here right now... I'm tempted to just leave... but then what would I do at the airport for 30 minutes... screw it I'm leaving!!! I haven't seen him since APRIL and I have waited long enough at home lol
I am so excited for you guys. It must take a very special, patient women to go through what you go through. I know you must have a very strong love for each other. I don't know that I could not see my husband for months, or years at a time. Get to the airport woman!
Britni said…
Who-hoo!!!Have fun!!!!!I am so happy for you guys :D be careful driving
Yeah!!!!! I'm excited for you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing