Nope

Still no baby yet. I'm working on it! I just speed walked 2 miles. I know we're close, but I don't know when. I had those 2 days of some really great contractions and then got a nice break. I should be happy, I suppose. I can't say I'm frustrated yet... because I'm really not. I think my body knows what it's doing. The baby will be here when it's ready and I'm ready and the timing is right... right? hahaha :) I will post more later. I have some pictures, including more belly shots. I haven't been online much because I've been walking and cleaning and trying to get this baby to come out!!!

Comments

Britni said…
I bet all that walking will help.You are right though.The baby will come when their good & ready & you wouldn't want it to come before their ready!
I can't believe Noah was running like that how cute!!Ava seems to love running to.I have to sped walk in order to keep up with her!

Keep up with the healthy induction attempts.Time to eat some pineapple & have some hanky panky!haha
Sue J said…
You are really enlightening me, Allie -- I had no idea it was so much work to have a baby! (I mean, I know it's alot of work, but I didn't know you had to do so much just to actully have the baby!) You must be in great shape from all that walking!
Anonymous said…
haha Hanky panky will do it everytime!!! Defintely keep up with that walking. It will make you have a must nice labor. I'm thinking about you! Good luck!!
Amalia said…
Raspberry tea, I had it a few days before my water broke. Sex, should help too! ;)
Britni said…
Yes,Rasberry Leaf teat is suppose to work!It helps to efface the cervix though so if you drink some maybe it will make you go from 90% to 100%!Drink up!haha

Poor you all of us are telling you to do all these wild things.You probably just want to curl up in a ball & take a nice little nap!

Most importantly enjoy that little baby kicking you because I miss it already!!It is so fun to be pregnant.It's just the last few weeks that kinda stink,lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing