6:00am

Good morning, everyone. I've been up for about 40 minutes with actual real contractions. I am not in a hurry to leave for the hospital because they're still bearable and only last for about 30 seconds. I just thought I would let everyone know. Hopefully we'll be seeing a baby today! :D Vita just got back yesterday so great timing, eh? I still haven't called anyone. I think we've got a couple hours at the very least before I need to have babysitters reporting in ;) I am going to pack and clean or something... maybe eat. I'll let everyone know when I leave for the hospital. Think good thoughts for me! I don't want the contractions to stop or slow down... I guess it's a good sign they started while I was asleep. OK I'm off to pack.

Comments

Britni said…
Eeeeeee!
Yay!
I'll be praying for a quick labor & a happy healthy baby!Can't wait to hear the good news!!!
I'll be thinkin of you!
xoxo
Love,Brit
I am so excited for you. You'll do great! We will be thinking and praying for you.
marisa965 said…
I am so happy for you Allie!. I am trilled that your husband is back from Germany. I have been reading your blog and I just want to say Hello! You have a beautiful family and a new baby on the way...yay! I will be praying for you a your family.

Can't wait to see pictures of your new addition...: ).


Marisa,
Fort Bragg

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing