Daddy's Home!

Here's us right before we left for the airport yesterday. This was the first time Noah was really excited for Daddy to come home and actually remained excited when he arrived. He finally remembers him. I'm glad we went to Germany for that month because it really helped out. Noah has been on cloud nine (and me and Josh, of course). He just keeps following Daddy around, hugging Daddy, kissing Daddy, showing Daddy all his toys. It's absolutely wonderful! This morning Noah woke up and yelled for DADDY instead of me. He came running into our room and climbed into bed with us. He's so happy to have us all together again. We had to have a group hug at least 50 times today. Thus far Josh has taught Noah how to pee like a big boy (which took one try) and how to do a somersault. The somersault was inspired by one of our favorite movies "Newsies". Although I believe this is at least the 3rd kid in our little blog circle that has suddenly decided to pick up tumbling. I thought of Ava and Haley right away .

As for me and my condition. Yes I am feeling uber laborous... especially right now. In fact that's one of the big reasons I am not asleep and everyone else is. Josh and I both think at the VERY LATEST Friday, but we both feel that Wednesday (the 6th) is more likely. I got a few sure labor signs today and I am feeling even MORE uncomfortable. I am SO EXCITED! I probably shouldn't be so excited, huh lol. Noah told me for the first time he thinks it's a girl... and he repeated it every time I asked him, in different ways. A Chinese lady who barely spoke any English told me at Toys R Us it was a girl. I still am going to say I think it's a Tristan and not a Katarina. I reiterate... girl would be the shock of a century! I just want a healthy baby!! It would be nice if the baby didn't come until Wednesday because then Vita will be back :)

Tonight I really feel like I should start plugging and charging all the things I want to bring with me to the hospital... the portable DVD player, iPod, camera. I need to prewrite a blog so Josh can just easily update if he is left to handle it. V would be much better at it since she's even more addicted to the internets than I am. I think we're getting extremely close. The baby is very very far down and I can feel it pushing down even more all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if my water breaks this time. I will end this update with a cute pic of Noah and his new dinosaurs :)

Comments

Jen said…
Have you tried putting cheerios in the toilet for Noah? Have him hit them like targets or "sink the ships" when he pees. Boys love hitting targets. Hope it helps some! I have to say that My husband cant wait till he has to pee so he can try this!! We will keep you in our prayers for the baby!! I cant wait to see HER!!
xoxoxo
Jen said…
Welcome home Josh! I am so happy that you will be there to see your new baby! Enjoy your time at home and your soon to be family of 4! Thank you for all your hard work !
XOXOXO
~ All of us here
Nerdular said…
woohoo!!! hold it in! lol

send me your blog updating info so i have it on hand :)

maybe i was right about the 7th? ;)
Britni said…
Oh,I love Noah's dinosaurs!!
I am so glad to hear you are all on cloud nine.My FAVORITE time of the day is when I go & get Ava & Mark,Ember,Ava & I all snuggle up and cuddle.
I really think you'll be going soon too.I remember that pressure feeling.Even though it was super uncomfortable every ache & pain got me excited because I knew it mean I was getting close!!
It sounds like you have everything ready.I gave Ember a pep talk right before I had her.I said "Alright Ember it's time for you to come out now,let's make this nice and quick" :)I know ,I'm weird,lol.
Good job Noah on the tumbling!He will probably be doin it all the time now.Ava was doing them yesterday and almost rolled onto Ember!I was excited to see that you posted!
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy that you guys are a together family again! Yeah, I was thinking about your guys yesterday and hoping we could see the "family" shot on the blog. I'm sorry that the pressure is getting to much. I think the baby will be coming really soon. Yeah!!! I can't wait to see what it is. That is great Noah know show to pee standing up!! hehe. He's a manly man now! He's going to be a tumbling machine now with somersaults. Enjoy your family time! I hope you have the baby soon and start to feel better.
Anonymous said…
Yay, that's so exciting that Josh is home!!! I second Jen's comment on the "Thanks for all your hard work Josh!". Boy do I appreciate the huge sacrifice he has made for our country. I can't imagine what you guys have been through as a family. On another note, he and Noah look like TWINS!!! I'm so excited for the arrival of your new babe!!
Pam said…
Welcome home to Josh! I am so happy for all of you... together at last. Whew! Now all you need to do is have that baby, Allie. (Duh.) By the way, everyone, includng my doctor, said I was going to have another boy when I was pregnant with Liz.

I can hardly wait to hear you're on your way to the hospital...

:-D

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing