More Family Time

We took a family nap yesterday and it was everything I thought it would be :) We're kinda groggy in the picture because we just woke up. I got up first and there were my sleeping boys next to me... who do look like twins haha. We spent a lot of time cuddling and tickling and being happy. It's nice to have someone else around for Noah to attack with hugs and kisses and love chokes hahaha. Anytime Josh and I kiss Noah comes running and says "HUG!" and grabs both our legs. He got a little jealous today so I had to have a few minutes of just Noah and Mommy, but he's been really happy hanging out all together for the most part.

Josh bought Noah some stuff from Toys R Us the other day since he wasn't here for his birthday. He got a Cars papa sans chair and a microwave with a timer and a little turntable in it. Noah looks like such a grown up sitting in his chair. He makes all these funny "big kid" faces and crosses his legs. He was sitting in his chair in front of Daddy's chair. He even wanted to cover his legs up with a blanket. He's so funny sometimes. Josh and I had a big laugh when he said "no more chips, Mommy" about 10 times really clear. I couldn't stop laughing.... it was just hilarious to see his face and his little wagging finger. Josh told him no more chips and he felt the need to pass the word on to me, I guess :)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I believe I've started some inactive labor. I'm effacing (I know, gross, but I am so get over it lol) but I don't have a Dr. Appt. until Friday so I don't know how much or anything. My Braxton Hicks are way more painful and radiating to my back. We're going out to the mall to walk around and buy a few last minute things. I've got everything charging up and I have my lists all written out. I still am saying tomorrow or Friday. I'll let you all know. I am ready for baby now. Before I wasn't, but now I think I feel ready to have a newborn around. Josh and I got some alone time, Noah and Josh got some alone time... time for BABY TIME! And time for walkies!! :)

Comments

Britni said…
I love all the FAMILY pictures!!!
Wow,Josh & Noah really do look like twins!!!!I always thought how much he looks like you but when they are right next to each other you can see he looks so much like his Daddy too.I bet he loves that :)
Maybe I don't want to know but how do you know you are effacing without going to the Dr yet...hehe...um did you loose your plug or something.Sorry to ost this but after having two babies,I really have no shame,hahaha.
I forget but I thought my guess was that you would have baby today... I guess I was wrong :(Maybe t/m!!I think you should just pretend like you don't care and take a nice long walk then maybe he or she will decide to come!
Noah's life is about to change!He is just going to looove having a play mate around.Ava still gets really upset if I bring her downstairs and Ember isn't here(when she is sleeping)She says "Oh no!Baby where are you...Ember?"
I am sending you tons of **~Labor vibes~***(that's what they do on Baby zone.com :)
You got some great pictures. What fun this all must be. I am sure you will appreciate each other so much more considering all you've been through. You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to see the newest little one. I am sure you can't either.
Pam said…
Oh, Allie, I am so excited! I will be praying for you and the baby, and for Josh and Noah too. I can hardly wait to hear the good news...
:-)
Allison said…
Brit, yes that's exactly what happened. :) EWWWWW hahaha
Anonymous said…
I can't believe how much they look a like! That is so crazy! I love your family pictures. I'm so glad you were able to get them. I can't wait to see more!!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing