On Our Own

My parents left early this morning and we were officially on our own. The day went really well actually. I was able to get us all fed, even did dishes and laundry. We enjoyed a nice family nap this afternoon. After our nap Vita and I went to Babies R Us and she got me a baby sling :D It's complicated enough to have to have an instructional DVD. It can be worn in 5 or more ways and it looks really comfortable. I'll figure it out tomorrow. I also got the greatest present ever from Britni today :) It's a personalized picture frame with all Tristan's birth info on it. I LOVE it! I went online and just ordered one for Noah too. My friend Sarah also stopped by and gave me all her old nursing tops and a gift card! I'm glad all this good stuff happened today because I was quite sad about my parents leaving this morning. I miss having family around... especially when there are babies involved. Noah asked about Grandma and Grandpa a few times and pouted a bit, but he's used to goodbyes so he adjusted quickly. I hope tomorrow goes just as smooth. Here are my cute sleeping boys :)

Comments

Britni said…
:) I'm so excited that you got it!I kept checking the status of the shipment to see where it was,haha.
I still need to order Ava's matching frame.Did you order Noah's to be the same?Ember's is just like Tristan's but with pink letters.

I love their sleeping pictures.Noah seems to like that boppy!

I'm glad you found a sling,what a nice gift from Vita!Hope you have another good day!
Allison said…
I got Noah the same style and lettering and everything, but the reverse colors (I think it will look cool having them be opposite). Noah loves the boppy. I think he uses it more than I do!

I am going to try and learn the sling during naptime... although I do need a nap. hmmmmm

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing