It's a boy!

Vita here, so you know what that means!

Tristan Daniel made his grand entrance at 10:41am
8 lbs. and 1/2 ounce, 20 inches long

Allie did it completely natural and told me "Vita, don't ever go natural!" LOL

No complications at all, she sounded great on the phone. Said he latched on right away.

I asked Josh if he looks like Noah when he was born and he said no. He has a full head of hair! I can't wait to see him!!! I'll update with pictures as soon as I'm able.

Congratulations Allie and Josh! Allie, you are a badass! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Allie!! Yeah! I knew it was a boy!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Get some rest. Your crazy doing it natural. I said give me the drugs! :) haha. Congratulations again!
Britni said…
CONGRATULATIONS Allie ,Josh & Noah!!

I am soo relieved everything went well and that Tristan is here safe & sound :)I am very anxious to hear the birth story & see pictures.I am glad you were able to do it naturally Allie,I know that was important to you.Way to go!I think I checked your blog like 30 times today haha!
marisa965 said…
Congratulations Allie and Josh! Happy Birthday Tristan!
Noah you are going to be the best big brother because you are such a little helper. : )

God Bless, Marisa
Anonymous said…
Wheeee! Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for the whole lot of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing