So Far So Good

We're having another good day today! We started our day at 7am. I fed Tristan, then Noah and myself. After breakfast we took a short walk around the block. We were going to go for at least 2 blocks, but Noah was running and wiped out and scraped his hand. Normally he's fine when he gets a boo-boo but this time it was a scrape so it must have burned. He claimed he NEEDED a band-aid so we went home. He ended up peeling the band-aid off 5 minutes later. Sigh. I fed Tristan again and once he fell back asleep we did our craft.


Noah and I decorated some pumpkins (technically gourds, but they look like mini pumpkins to me). Noah really enjoyed it and got marker allllll over his hands and face. I don't know if he remembered from last year or if it was just a coincidence, but he only drew with the black and orange markers. He decorated one pumpkin and I decorated all the others. We placed them in the living room archways. After I took a picture of the pumpkins on display I realized we needed to clean the living room. So we did :)

I managed to keep the TV off all day until naptime (which is now). We always watch a movie in my bed to help us calm down before we take a nap. I just played our Disney music and that was enough to keep us all entertained today.

Comments

Britni said…
It sounds like a really good day!Actually it sounds so familiar.A lot how our days go!It's nice to have someone going through the same things as me.I think all of us on blogger have a lot in common but having two is a whole different story sometimes! :)
It's funny because we tried keeping the tv off this morning too.
I love your craft idea of little pumpkins.Ava says pumpkin now & it's sooo funny.
It sounds like you are already getting the hang of things!
Jen said…
You are so cute and crafty. It seems that you have a pretty good schedule down already. I really wish I had the energy to do small crafts with Lilly. Just lately i have been so over tired, I cant get enough sleep. I am so happy just sleeping all day if i could. I know Lilly is bored out of her mind! Maybe I'm pregnant again!! HAHAHAH ok thats really not funny! I got the picture of tristan. You really have a gorgeous family !!!

XOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing