Restless

I'm awake again having to pee and pop some tums. I just thought I would get online and check on Josh's flight. Status: in flight... that's right... he is in the sky on his way home at this very moment. He will be officially in the states at around 1 our time. He will finally be HERE at around 9:30pm... if there are no delays. I don't know how the Detroit airport is. Neither one of us has ever flown through there so it's anyones' guess. It's going to be a less stressful trip than it would have been before. We get 5 extra days and we don't have to do all kinds of errands to get ready for anything. When we need to know what's going on, we'll know. Until that day comes we'll enjoy each others company :)

I can't wait to get a picture of all of us! My Dad takes great photos (and my mom isn't too bad either). I would love to get one of the 4 of us, you know, if the baby eventually decides to be born hahaha. It would be a big family shot and a baby shot for the announcements. Yay!

My plans for today are to clean random things in order to make time fly. Last night I cleaned the couch and recliner. Today I am going to shampoo the living room carpet. It's covered in applesauce, chocolate milk, popsicles, and other dirt. Hopefully this new cleaner works better than what I used last time! I want the carpet to be clean enough that I can lay a baby on a blanket down and not feel like I'm exposing the child to a million diseases. I hate dirt around babies.

Meaty will be leaving today before Josh gets home. He's a great dog, but I have enough to worry about. I couldn't imagine having him around while an infant was here. He and Noah are too crazy together... mostly it's NOAH who is the biggest problem. All I do is yell at him to stop hitting the dog, pushing the dog, yelling at the dog, trying to ride the dog, taking the dog's toys, locking the dog in it's cage. They both love each other and love that kind of play, but Mommy is TOO NERVOUS! This was the plan all along so no one is shocked. We got him a big BBQ bone for a goodbye present. I'm not sure, but I think it may be gone already... though I bet if I look behind the couch I'll find it. Noah takes all his bones and throws them behind the couch to tease him. He's such a brat.

I guess I should try and go back to sleep for a little bit.

Comments

Britni said…
Wow,I can't believe he is almost home.How fun!

I shampooed our carpet before Ember arrived too.It just seems like the thing to do :)I cleaned everything but I didn't go crazy like I did before having Ava.You don't worry quite as much with your second I think.At least I don't.

It is VERY nice with nursing to not worry so much this time around.I don't watch the clock while nursing like I did with Ava.I just look at around what time I start & then figure 2-3 hours later she'll be hungry again.
I hope the next few weeks for you are lot's of fun!!The newborn stage goes by wayyy to fast :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing