Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere

Nothing too eventful today and it was wonderful :) Noah didn't take a nap, but never got really obnoxious. It's only 6 now, but that means after this post all that's left is dinner, dishes, bath, and bed. I think we're pretty much home free. I went out to Target to beg for boxes, but they didn't have any. They suggested I call at night and ask them to hold onto some for me, which is easily done. I can't believe we're actually going to move. I can't believe we're moving TOGETHER. Honestly, I can't. Josh doesn't have orders in hand yet so until that happens I will calmly clean and organize to move, but not really believe it's happening.

Anyway... while I was at Target I spent my birthday gift card from Josh's Dad and his wife, Kim. Thanks so much, guys!! I bought 4 more maternity shirts and a pair of shorts :D I tried to get more colors and styles. Not a single blue-green shirt this time. We also hit up the one spot as always and found a bubble blower. Jimminey Cricket, Noah thought it was the best thing ever. He played with bubbles from around 1:30 until... well, until maybe 10 minutes ago.

After filling the tiny container it came with a good 10 times I brilliantly concocted a bubble solution in Noah's baby pool. No more filling required :) He had me blowing bubbles for a long time too so he could chase them around the yard. He kept pointing out how big they were. He was right they were those great clumpy monstrous conjoined bubbles. I got a lot of bubble solution on my camera lens, but it was easy enough to smear back off. I need to get an actual lens cleaner one of these days.

We also took some time today to relax since we didn't take naps. Today's movie was "Shrek" (thank God). I love "Shrek", it's one of the more entertaining ones for adults to sit through. Noah calls it "donkies". In the pic I'm wearing one of my new shirts. Proud of me? It's PINK! This one's my favorite of the 4 I bought today. Now, although I do love "Shrek" I was still falling asleep so I got up to have another cup of coffee and escaped for a bit to do my puzzle. Definition of "a bit" is about 7 minutes. Any puzzle time is fine with me. I love me some puzzles! I am in another photo group for Mom's and every Tuesday we're supposed to submit a photo of us taking time out of the day to do something for ourselves.


Noah's pulling my arm to "play bubbles" again. I need to make dinner. Just think, self... soon you'll be cooking for 2!!! :D I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I need to get this house ready to sell! Thanks so much to everyone for all your prayers and support throughout the past weeks, months, even years. I'll keep you all updated as soon as we KNOW what's going on.

Comments

Britni said…
You are such a cute pregnant lady!I got all puffy & fat with both pregnancies...I am cute up until like 6-7 months,then it's all down hill(hehe).I was starting to not be able to recognize myself towards the end there,haha.I am slowly getting back to seeing my old self again.
I love your new shirt by the way :)
Allison said…
haha thanks, Brit! Yeah I was all cute with Noah until around the same time and them suddenly my hips and butt got HUGE! I'm hoping I'll stay nice and cute. I'm getting into the danger zone now as I get closer to the last trimester. Dang... I can't believe it's all going so quickly!
Jen said…
You are very cute. I am jealous! I tried hard working out when i first found out, but that didn't last long! And about eating healthy during pregnancy, I would if water melon and peaches grew in spring time! And I'm going to have to make a trip to your target b/c i defiantly don't have that shirt at our target. I'm at that stage where nothing covers my huge gut. So the lovely hernia i have below my belly hangs out like homer Simpson! Yeah i'm real pretty! Love the pictures of the bubbles, I want to pop them.
Nerdular said…
isn't the army supposed to come pack it all up and move it for you?
Amalia said…
You are a cutie! I love the bubble blowers... I got the battery powered one a while ago for the dog, now I keep both the dog and Matthew very entertained while I relax a little... Also, I know how you feel about wallymart, but they sell like a gallon of bubbles for 2.50. I bought 3 of them. This is what we do for the dog when i don't have time to walk her. :)
Andrea said…
WHOA! So you actually get to move somewhere with your husband? That's terrific. Love the bubble pics, by the way.
Allison said…
V- The Army would move us if Josh was authorized to bring us, but he's not. This means we have to move ourselves and cannot get military housing. He'll be there about 7 months and it's a 13 hour move. After that we'll move "on the Army". We decided it was worth it so he could watch the baby be born and I could do a much smaller, less expensive move... and, of course, finally be together!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing