Fun in the Sprinkler

This was one of the first things Noah did this morning. Put on my PJ pants after I had gotten dressed. I was so glad I still had my camera out on my desk so I didn't miss it. He's such a ham. The sun was so hot today. I like to go outside every day for at least a few hours, but it was torture! The deck was on fire, practically. I did the only thing I could think of to cool it off and turned the sprinkler on it. Did the trick quite nicely.

Noah watered my shoes
and the plants
and himself
and tried to water me!

It's potty time again. Noah is showing a lot more independence with taking his clothes on and off and would rather wear a pull-up than a diaper. I think it's time to try again. I completely forgot I had bought a potty chair waaaaaay back when Noah was like 16 months old or something, silly me. It was just sitting up on the shelf. I had been using the kid seat for him on the big potty, but I decided whatever I can do at this point would be great. He loves the potty seat, but has yet to go potty in it. He understands he has to be diaper-less to sit on it now at least. He wants to carry the potty seat around with him... to sit on it and watch TV and eat... naked. He's really turning into a little man hahaha. I told him it has to stay in the bathroom. He totes his booster seat with him everywhere, but with his booster seat he wears clothes. I bought a "Bear in the Big Blue House" DVD about going on the potty, practice, independence, and pride in accomplishment. It's a glorious brainwashing melange of puppets and songs. He watched the entire thing and got excited about his potty chair so we'll see what happens.

I also bought some new linen drawstring maternity pants and I LOVE them. Josh has always wanted pants like this and will be so uber jealous. Eat your heart out, babe! ;) I know this may look goofy to a lot of people, but I love wearing little shirts around the house so my big belly can hang out. It makes it look so much bigger and therefore cuter (to me). I am enjoying this pregnancy so much :)

Comments

Jen said…
You look so cute. And believe me the shirts you wear are longer then i wear. I dont wear maternity shirts around the house. Just Pre- pregnancy shirts. needless to say they are very short now! How are you feeling, and how far are you?
Allison said…
Thanks, Jen! I am 6 months now and I feel just fine. I have some hip and lower back pain when I walk too much or sleep without my nest of 3 pillows. Other than that I've been feeling like myself... oh except I cry easier :)
Britni said…
I did the same thing with my shirts ,haha!Except I looked alot more goofy!Lol
MY Mom got me two pairs of the Maternity fold over waist band yoga pants during my pregnancy.I wore them ALL the time & still do.They are sooooooo comfy...oh yeah,and did
I mention they are comfy?! :)
I want to play in the sprinklers!!
ONce again you look soooo cute pregnant. I wish when I was pregnant I looked that cute:) Looks like Noah had fun in the sprinkler.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing