Fun Times

Vita and I hung out again today. She just got a new lens for her camera and wanted to try it out so we spent most of the day taking pictures. I wish I had a camera with "lenses"... maaaaan. First we went over to a friend's house to let his dog out and play with him a bit. Then we were off to the Bass Pro Shop to eat at the restaurant there since we both wanted fish. Noah got a chocolate chip cookie with his shrimp and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's obvious these are her pictures because I'm in them and the quality is so much better. Did I mention I am jealous?

This picture is just hilarious... it wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't want to be picked up or have his picture taken.

After dinner we roamed around for a bit, but Noah was being super hyper hypo, probably due to the sugar overload. Also he's been bad lately with listening. I'm remaining firm. Hopefully he'll get over it soon because he's driving me crazy! Anyway... we went back to get Vita's car and I used the deserted country road opportunity to take some shots for my "Street Kids" theme in one of my flickr groups. These are the 2 I entered into the contest.


We happened to be out just when one of the neighbors was outside as well. His dog just had 10 puppies with our friend's dog and he offered to let us see them. He brought up 2 of the puppies and Noah was in love. I was too (Vita took that pic with my camera). They're only 4 weeks old and such little cuties, they're Yellow Lab/Pointer mix. He needs to get rid of them and I was so tempted to take one, but we're moving so I let my brain speak for me today. Noah was SO upset to leave the puppies. He kept screaming "WANT PUPPY! NOOOO!! PUPPIES! PLEASE!". The please is usually what kills me.

Now I'm just patiently waiting for bedtime to get here so I can finally relax. Pregnancy has suddenly hit me. My back is always hurting, temper's always short, I'm tired more often, and I get heartburn randomly all day long. I just want to lay in bed with a movie and do a puzzle. I am tired of being climbed on and pulled at and whined to, but especially tired of reprimanding and chasing Noah around. He was bad today. My mom and my sister, who are experienced mothers, both say it's very very common and they don't know why people say terrible two's because it should be terrible three's. I think it has a lot to do with naptime, difficulty communicating, and of course establishing independence. Noah could still use a nap, but he doesn't get tired until it's too late in the day to take one so we both suffer for the last 5 hours before bedtime. Lucky for him I am still in a pretty good mood over the possibility of Arizona, which is looking more and more like the most probable future for us. I think today calls for an earlier bedtime. It's nearly 8... 8:30 sounds good... his old bedtime is making a comeback :)

Comments

Britni said…
Noah may not have been crared by the bear in the picture,but I was!haha
Vita took some great shots of you!I love your belly!
I don't know how you were able to leave those puppies!!!They are sooo cute.
Ava's bedtime is still 7:00...Sometimes she takes 1/2 an hour to an hour falling asleep depending on how hot or bright it is in her room....it is the only was I keep my sanity though :)She usually falls right asleep.I know this will change once she is in a toddler bed.I am enjoying my sleep for now(well technically her sleep I guess since I'm up throughout the night still.)
Andrea said…
Good luck with the pregnancy pains! I wish I had good advice for you, but I haven't had any kids yet. That is awesome that you got to see some puppies. I am desparately waiting for my parents' golden retriever to go into heat, because then they are going to breed her, and I get to have a puppy! Alas, I will have something to take care of!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing