More Rain

It rained nearly all day today. We were able to play with bubbles for maybe 15 minutes before all the storms hit this morning. I was barely done with my honey nut cheerios when I felt the first few drops.

Good thing Noah had his new umbrella! He would have been upset about bubble-time being cut short today otherwise. I let him play in the rain out front for about an hour. Then we went inside and made hot chocolate (even though it wasn't cold out and never is). It just felt like the right thing to do.
The rest of the day Noah did puzzles and watched movies while I tried to get rid of the clutter all over the house. I've got most of what I'm sending to the storage unit all sorted out already. Now all I have to do is get a storage unit. I can't decide if I want to have a garage sale or just donate all this stuff to Goodwill. Right now Goodwill is winning because it sounds like much less of a hassle.

I found and mapped 9 more housing possibilities today as well. There were a few I was really excited about. Renting is going to be so nice! I don't have to research as much to just rent a house for 8 months!! I don't have to worry about resale or interest or banks or property value. All I need to know is where it is, if it's a safe neighborhood, and if it's big enough and reasonably priced. That's it. Yay me! I bought my Dad plane tickets today. He was gracious enough to agree to help me do some home improvements before I put the house up for sale. My dad is the KING of home improvement. He'll be here mid-July. It should be fun having him here. We love doing projects together. I'm the Queen of Planning so it will all be ready for him once he gets here. I'll try my hardest not to print out a daily agenda or anything :P haha

Comments

Britni said…
I love the 1st picture :)
I'm the same way with planning,haha.Good luck with packing,that will be tricky with being pregnant & watching Noah!I'm sure you'll do just fine though because you're excited! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing