3 More Days!

I made it past the full moon! YAY! Last night was rough. I had a whole lot of pressure and discomfort and was afraid I was going to go into actual labor. I woke up about 5 times last night just because I felt really bad. Today I napped a lot thanks to Netflix and the arrival of "The Land Before Time". Noah has a new obsession with dinosaurs, which he calls "didoors". He climbed into bed with me, along with all of his bears, and he would randomly kiss me and chat with me. What a wonderful little boy to let me sleep a bit... or at least relax. I took him to the PX and let him wander around and play with all the toys for being such a good boy.

When we came home there was a big package on the doorstep. I thought it was all my nursing gear, but it was a package from Grandma and Grandpa N. And what did Noah get for his birthday?? 3 plush DINOSAURS! And 2 dinosaur books and a shake and go race car. He's sleeping with all his dinosaurs, his baby, his bears... all with a big grin on his face. I also really like my girly massage/exfoliation gift set. I think I might bring it with me to the hospital and make Josh gimme a massage. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

I had to post this pic of my belly because I literally laugh every time I look in the mirror. My stomach just looks so out of place on my body haha. It looks so much bigger when it's not covered up. Josh comes home in 3 days! All you guys are guessing it's a girl and getting my hopes up over here. I'm about 51% sure it's a boy still. On a sidenote: I don't know how long this has been up, but I just noticed there is an "add video" link now so I am going to try and put the video I got the other day of Noah singing and dancing to the LeapFrog ABC song. After I had just told everyone he never sings and dances too :)

Comments

Britni said…
So does this mean in three days you'll be taking long walks and eating lots of pineapple?I even drank Rasberry leaf tea(a whole box in 3 days)haha.It's suppose to ripen your cervix.I am guessing it helped me..?You can buy it at vitamin stores.
I can't believe Josh will be home in 3 days!!How exciting.I am sure you are ready to get the show on the road now..Noah is just such a cutie.I love the video!Keep me posted on how you're doing.I'm thinkin about you!

P.s-you have dropped for sure you look like you're going to pop any second now!!
Babs Haake said…
That was hillarious!
Noah never ceases to amaze his grandma.
And about that stomach of yours......LOL She is beautiful and not so very little either. I think she will be bigger than Noah was. You were my biggest one.
Jen said…
You look amazing!! I should have done something workout related while pregnant, then i wouldn't have to wait for the flab to disappear.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing