Playgroup

Noah and I hooked up with a few moms from cafemom.com today. We also met a few more while we were out there. I used to take Noah to the park and spend maybe 30 minutes out there. This time we were there for 2 whole hours! I had a lot of fun talking with adults. It was hot, but it was great. I definitely liked all of them. Next time we're going to try and find a place indoors though. You hear that?! I SAID NEXT TIME! :D hahaha It's a big step for me to actually leave the house and meet people.

Comments

Britni said…
That's great!!I know ,isn't it nice to actually have some other Mom's to talk to sometimes.I met some wonderful people at Ava's play group.One Mom has a 2 & 1/2 year old & a 3 month old,so we have a lot in common :)
It's good for Noah too!
Anonymous said…
That sounds so much fun! I love adult convo..we defintely don't get enough of it, especially when our husbands are gone. I swear I just call people b/c I want to talk to an adult. I'm going to check out that website you posted. Is it just for SA?

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing