Big Eyes and a Big Belly

I just downloaded this off my camera and I love Noah's eyes in it so I wanted to share :) Yes that's my belly.



We were supposed to go on a play date today, but the traffic was so bad we had to turn around and go home. It would have taken over an hour to get to someplace 15 minutes away :P Stupid San Antonio! Noah's been going on the potty all by himself with no accidents for 2 days now. I have to pay real close attention because he also wipes himself too and that's usually not the best idea. He does a good job, just not a GREAT job. At least I've drilled it into his head that he has to wash with soap and water after he goes. My hands are so dry from all the washing I've been doing this week lol. Noah's been doing so well I stopped keeping track with stickers. I just give him a plane or toy once I think it's been awhile. He got another one yesterday after doing such an amazing job. AND today he woke up dry from his nap!! :O Not only that but this morning his diaper was also nearly dry. I can't believe it was so easy to train him. Thank God because I really can't bend and move anymore haha. I guess I waited the right amount of time because he was definitely ready. Now he dresses himself from head to toe every morning, including his underwear... meaning he takes off his own diaper and throws it away too. What an easy child.

Comments

Britni said…
Wow those are beautiful eyes & what a nice big belly!!Noah's eye lashes are even longer than Ava's and her are so long!(She has Marks eyes for sure).Noah gets his eyes from you,those long eye lashes run in your family.
Ava is at the beginning of learning to undress & dress herself.I think most of us do it backwards when we try to potty train our kids before they can dress & undress themselves or even tell us that they need to go potty.Live & learn I guess!Ava can tell me when she needs to go potty and she can somewhat undress herself,but she needs help putting anything on.
I am so happy for you that you got Noah trained before the baby arrives.It will make things SOO much easier for you.Trust me,haha.I am getting very excited to see pictures of your baby.It's all so exciting! :)

Brit
Allison said…
Brit, I remember how excited I was waiting for Ember to arrive too haha. I wonder what I'm going to have! I am getting so anxious to see this baby!!!
Anonymous said…
That is a great picture! Those eyes are gonna be a heartbreaker someday! One look and a girls gonna be totally in a love with him:) HOw cute! I love the belly picture. I was thinking back and it's been so long now I forget how it was being pregnant. That's kind of scary though. I must have a bad memory. I'm so happy Noah is trained. I really never thought about the whole taking pants off and on or dressing Haley. She is great at taking her shows off and she tries to take her shorts off. I think I should defintely work on that with her. We bought her Elmo underwear today. She hasnt' gone the potty since the poop and pee incident so she wore them for an hour today and no messes, but no pottying either. I just laid her down for a nap so I'm sure she waited to go in her diaper. I think she's gonna be a hard one to train. I cant' wait to see what your baby is either!! Yeah! What do you hope for?
Amalia said…
I hope matthew is still an easy child when he is noahs age.
Yeah Noah, Two days with no accidents What a big boy! He has the biggest beautiful brown eyes. What a creative picture.
Pam said…
Those eyes say it all, Allie. Oh, does he love his mommy!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing