My Wonderful Son

I just had to share this right now!! My wonderful, loving son was sharing the rest of the chocolate ice cream with me. I walked away and let him pig out on the rest. You know what he did? He ran back over with the ice cream and a huge spoonful of drippy chocolate and fed it to me. It was the last bite. My little man gave ME the last bite. Then he threw away the container and stuck both our spoons in the sink. He's such a doll!! :D I scooped him up and showered him in patented Mommy kisses all over his face hahaha. Noah is such a unique kid. He IS going to be a great big brother!

Comments

Britni said…
It is a sign of true love when someone gives you the last bite...that is sooo sweet!! :)
That is so sweet!!! He will be an excellent big brother!!!
Anonymous said…
Yummy! I love chocolate. That is very nice of Noah. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing