6 Weeks Old :)

Here's my chubby 6 week old baby! Tristan just adores tummy time. In fact he always throws a fit when I put him on his back (unless he's slightly propped up). I don't know if it's because he's exceptionally gassy or what, but that's how he is. He's started talking and cooing now and he's smiling a lot more and it seems to be on purpose now. He's growing so fast! I hope Josh gets here soon.

I am still winning the food wars! Not only am I winning, but I didn't have to bribe at all for dinner tonight. I said "Noah you have to at least try everything" and he did. YAY! Then I bribed him to finish all his food with making cookies, but it didn't happen. I think it's because he waited so long the food was cold and tasted bad. No snacks at all during the day really helps I think (well, we have a snack together at like 3). He'll eventually figure it out. He's doing so great! We give each other high fives and talk about his big muscles and how he's such a big boy now for eating. This used to not mean anything to Noah, but now he's so proud of himself. We finally did our Jack-o-lantern! It turned out sooooo cool. I kinda messed up the tracing a little so there's black sharpie marks by his mouth, but you can't really tell in the dark. I'm just a perfectionist.

Comments

Britni said…
First of all I love Tristans little expression in the 2nd pic!His hat is awesome :)Ember had a maroon stipped one just like it.

That's so good that Noah is doing better with eating new things!I notice things like that too,although as Noah grows out of the bribery stage,Ava is growing into it.

Ava just started this new stage.She understands & listens on a whole new level now.If she isn't wanting to eat anything I ask her "Do you want to go play" she always nods or says yes,then I say "Ok ,well you need to eat this before you can"...and she'll eat whatever it is right away :)

I can also tell her to go comfort Ember or entertain her & she does ,hehe :)She is Ember's favorite entertainment.No one gets her to smile like Ava does.Ava could just blink & Ember would crack up for 10 minutes :)

By the way Cool pumpkin!I wonder what Mark & I will be doing this year :)Christy's Halloween party is this weekend!
Anonymous said…
That is great that you aren't having to bribe him. Please send me that luck my way. I need to get Haley to eat something other then mac and cheese or meatsticks for dinner.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing