Little Men

I know I already posted today, but I took a few more really cute shots and I wanted to share :) First off I want to thank Pam again for surprising us with a package. Noah loves his new truck and Mommy loves Tristan's new clothes!

I let Tristan lay on his blanket today. Noah took this as an open invitation to lay down next to him and give him hugs and kisses. Tristan instinctively always has that little fist swinging around. Well, Noah thought he was hitting him in the face on purpose and he was cracking up. He would laugh really loud and say "YOU GOT ME!" and roll away and then roll back for another shot to the face. It was too cute :) Of course I had to eventually put a halt to this madness because Noah was so loud he was kinda freaking poor Tristan out.

Also... I'd like to confess a little weakness of mine. While Josh was home we totally got addicted to "Top Chef" on Bravo. The live finale was just on and I must say I'm pretty disappointed. I really wanted Dale or Casey to win. I was so sad for Casey... she knew she wasn't going to win and she had to stand there and suffer though the judging anyway, poor girl. Although in my head I know that Hung was the better chef and should have won, as he did, my sentimental girlie side wanted them to choose the more personable and creative chefs.

Comments

Britni said…
Mark always tells me, "Brit,it's your blog.You can post as many times as you want to!"

and I do! :)hehe

I am very,very busy.I guess it's just a matter of how badly you want to document things in your life.I always make time just cuz I love blogging :)It only takes me like 10 minutes!

My guilty pleasure shows are teeny bopper shows."The Hills","Gossip Girl" and "Americas Next Top Model".Although I love this new show "Life".I don't only watch cheesy shows I swear!

I don't get Bravo though so I've never seen the chef show,but I'm sure I would like it too!

I love your little one socked man!Ember always kicked her socks off until she got some little chubberoo ankles!

Oh and Ava loves to have tickle fests with Ember.Ember plays with Avas hair now & she loooves it.Ember has accidentally smacked Ava & Ava says "Heeey!"& looks at me like "Moooom,she hit me!" haha
It's so sweet to see them interact though.Pretty soon Tristan will be giggling as Noah dances for him :)
Babs Haake said…
I'm so glad you are able to get out with the kids now, Allie. It's good for Noah too. The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you keep this blog up so long distance grandma can see what's going on.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing